Regular client contact
We like to keep in contact with all our Goldilocks Parents on a regular basis, we see how their kids are getting on with the castings they have been to, jobs they have done and general keeping up to date with what’s going on. We feel that it is a shame when we hear that some kids join agencies and then never hear from them again.
Over 30 years industry experience
Goldilocks is made up of agents who have many years of experience between them in the entertainment and media industry. Over the years they have represented high profile celebrities in all areas of the arts including television, theatre, film and music.
Extensive network of contacts
Through our years in the industry we have built up a vast network of contacts. We also are members of many casting breakdown networks, which enables us to put our Goldilocks Children forward for all available opportunities.
Professional photographs included
We offer a professional photography session and allow you to have all the images taken. A photography session on it’s own is expensive so we are very pleased to include this in our service. Many of our Goldilocks Parents then use the images to make canvas prints for themselves or make great gifts for Goldilocks Grand Parents!!
Approachable & friendly
We pride ourselves on our friendly and approachable nature and it is always something we are commended on by our Goldilocks Parents. We like to think of ourselves as a big Goldilocks Family!
Proven track record
We have had children appear in many big campaigns for clients such as Nickelodeon, Kellogg’s, SMA, Nestle, Procter & Gamble and McDonalds, to name but a few!
How to join the Goldilocks Agency…
If you are interested in joining The Goldilocks Agency please follow these simple instructions:
- Please send us full details of the child you wish to register including name, date of birth, hair colour, eye colour and parent/guardian contact details.
- Submit at least one photograph, preferably a headshot – it is advisable for the children to look natural in the photo, please avoid children wearing hats or with food on their face.
- We would prefer that the photos are in jpeg format and no greater than 1mb each, but this is not a necessity.
- Alternatively you can apply through our contacts page.
Applications are only accepted by email to [email protected] or our online contact form.
When applying to join The Goldilocks Agency take into consideration the following:
- The majority of castings take place in and around Central London and are often at short notice. Castings for school age children nearly always take place out of school hours.
- If booked on a job then the majority of work takes place during the week, so if you are not happy for your child to take time off school you should not apply. For your information, we do ask head teachers for permission for absence from school but this is treated differently to a normal holiday and we don’t normally have problems asking for these absences.
- The agency only accepts children from the South & South East of England.
- No agency can guarantee work. The Goldilocks Agency limits the selection of children to those that we feel have the strongest chance of work. There are however no guarantees that every child will succeed.
We do not accept all children that apply and due to the high volume of emails received, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applicants.